If you are having any operating system compatiblity issue, let me know. I will try to fix as soon as possible so let's explore the docs.
What is tornado?
Tornado is implements tor network with metasploit-framework tool and msfvenom module, you can easily create hidden services for your localhost .onion domain without portforwarding. If you have experience different remote administration tools, probably you know you need forward port with virtual private network or ngrok but in this sense with tornado, the tor network offers the possibility of making services in a machine accessible as hidden services without portforwarding, by taking advantage of the anonymity it offers and thereby preventing the real location of the machine from being exposed.
tornado can do
- create hidden service with tor network
- generate cross platform msfvenom payload with fully undetectable shellcode execution not shikata_ga_nai things
- hidden service becomes available outside tor network and ready to reverse shell connection
be careful with tor2web even onion network, the only suicide mission is wearing blinders. tornado not secure from victim's point of view: the point of tor is that users can connect without being eavesdropped on and going through the clearnet with tor2web, even with https seriously cripples the efforts made to protect users.
To get a local copy up and running follow these simple steps.
- Clone the repo
$ git clone https://github.com/samet-g/tornado.git
- Setup tornado with requirement packages.
$ sudo python3 setup.py install
- Run it with sudo permissions.
$ sudo tornado
- Run tornado with sudo permissions & -start flag.
$ sudo tornado -start
- Integrity to Windows operating system
- Reverse shell without Tor2web - The working mechanism is inject payload to tor expert bundle .exe with special torrc files.
Contributions are what make the open source community such an amazing place to be learn, inspire, and create. Any contributions you make are greatly appreciated especially Roadmap check this to-do list.
- Fork the Project
- Create your Feature Branch
git checkout -b feature/feature
- Commit your Changes
git commit -m 'Add some feature'
- Push to the Branch
git push origin feature/feature
- Open a Pull Request
Distributed under the GNU License.
LICENSE for more information.
This tool is only for testing and can only be used where strict consent has been given. Do not use it for illegal purposes! It is the end user’s responsibility to obey all applicable local, state and federal laws. I assume no liability and are not responsible for any misuse or damage caused by this tool and software.