PasteMonitor – Scrape Pastebin API To Collect Daily Pastes, Setup A Wordlist And Be Alerted By Email When You Have A Match
Scrape Pastebin API to collect daily pastes, setup a wordlist and be alerted by email when you have a match.
The PasteMonitor tool allows you to perform two main actions (for educational purposes only):
Download daily new public pastes
Average number of pastes per day: 1000-3000 (filetype: .txt)
Send automatic email alert
You can setup a wordlist and be alerted by email when you have a match
If your paste is no longer online, you can find it on your computer/server via the ID of your paste (here ID is "WJq2YxPg")
Before starting the tool, make sure to:
- Get a Pastebin PRO account
- Enter the IP address of your machine in the "Your Account & Whitelisted IP" section
- Activate a mail account that can authorize a third party application (here we use a Gmail account)
- Enable 2-step verification
- Generate app password (for more help, see this tutorial)
Then, add to the code "pastemonitor.py":
- Email credentials ("email", "password")
- Email alert recipient ("receiver")
In the "wordlist.txt" file, add your keywords line by line.
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
Visit the official Pastebin webpage Scraping API.
Feel free to clone this project. For major changes, please open an issue first to discuss what you would like to change.