Up and running
- Install Docker for MacOS or Windows. You'll need to create a Docker account if you don't already have one.
git clone git://github.com/ScaleSec/vulnado
- Open a browser and navigate to the client to make sure it's working: http://localhost:1337
- Then back in your terminal verify you have connection to your API server:
nc -vz localhost 8080
The docker network created by
docker-composemaps pretty well to a multi-tier architecture where a web server is publicly available and there are other network resources like a database and internal site that are not publicly available.
- SQL Injection
- XSS - Cross Site Scripting
- SSRF - Server Side Request Forgery
- RCE - Remote Code Execution & Reverse Shell